Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, January 13, 2014

Family,

Ugh I wish that were the case. Unfortunately, this has been a very very bad week as far as the group goes. A lot of very ugly things have happened here with our main family which basically makes up most of the group. And thats on top of all the other problems we already have. It's been hard. Really hard. It's very difficult for me to focus on the work with all these other issues on my plate. I think that's why we haven't been finding good investigators lately. I've reached my breaking point various times this week. I can't talk about details but all I can say is that I'm worried about this group. I don't know how much longer it's going to last if things like this keep happening. But, there is some good news: E' Nacimento and I are staying together another transfer! Which is awesome because we get along great. I hope this transfer goes a lot better than the last. I want to end my mission well. This area's going to push me even farther than loma grande did I think. It already is. Well, I hope everyone has a good week. Till later. Love you all!


E' Bentz










No comments:

Post a Comment