Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Week Two

Thank you everyone for all your emails! It's so nice to hear from someone because I haven't gotten a single letter in seven days. I don't know what's going on with that, but it's kinda hard not being able to hear from anyone for an entire week. Did you all get the letters I sent last week? Yesterday I had a sore throat and still have one today. I think it's just allergies, but it's really annoying. I hope I get better soon, because this place NEVER slows down. Not one bit. I've still been exercising even though i don't feel 100% well. And remember last email i talked about "Mariela?" Well last week she actually became one of our teachers. Her name is sister Culverwell. And she is AWESOME. She is so nice and spiritual and funny. All our teachers are more friends than instructors. But she is by far the best. She's been personally interviewing all the elders to get to know us and why we're on a mission and stuff like that. She's been through about 7 of us, and almost every single one has come back in tears because it was so spiritual. I love her. I love all my teachers and everyone in my district (even though my companion can be highly erratic and irritating at times lol). I can't remember if I told you about elder Crane or not (BYU trumpet major, music genious). But he got moved up to the intermediate class on monday. We all miss him. And i realized that it says in the handbook that musical instruments are not allowed in the residence halls of the MTC. I've been praying to know what I need to do to become the missionary heavenly father needs me to be. And he answer kept coming to me through our leaders' talks and my own feelings. And that answer is to obey with EXACTNESS. Even though it hurt to put my instruments away and it hurts that I don't get to play them, I know that I need to be completely obedient. And the food? Hmm the food.... Tastes fine. Looks fine. But all I have to say about it is two words: Ga-ssss. (; There is definately no shortage of that to go around. I've been trying to eat healthier than I normally would and I've been taking medicine for my allergies. I know there is SO much I'm not remembering to say because SO much happens in just one day. Time is starting to go by insanely fast. I need to make the very most of it because I'll be home faster than any of us can possibly imagine. Well, I REALLLLY hope the letters start coming again and I start hearing from everyone. I love you all!
Elder Bentz

Provo, Utah Temple



No comments:

Post a Comment