Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Elder Bentz or Agent Smith?


Heyy family!
Thank you for all the pictures! Looks like everyone's having a fun summer. Oh, and when I get my reassignment tomorrow, I'm 99.99% positive that I'll get to call home and tell you where it is I'm going. Should I still call Dad's phone?
Is grandma okay? I sent her and grandma epperson postcards of the Buenos Aires temple. Do you know if they ever got them?
Everything here at the MTC is normal as usual. It should be interesting trying to pack all my suitcases without you to help me do it haha. It'll be really hard trying to make them all under weight because we don't have a scale in the residence hall (that I know of). So, it's a good thing I have all that extra money. I really don't care where it is that I'm reassigned to. I just care that I get to go out and do real work, and that I'll eventually get down to Argentina. I saw the picture of the plaque. SOOO COOL!!! (: Where in the church building is it?
Well, I wish I had more to say, but like I said before, everything is as normal here. So, hopefully I'll get to call thursday. Talk to you then!!
para siempre dios este con vos
Love,
Elder Jacob Bentz
One of my teachers thought I looked like Agent Smith from the Matrix hahaha (:

1 comment:

  1. Exciting time tomorrow. Where will he be going? I have sent him several letters but have not received the postcard. Or does he mean Gramma Emma? Loved the pictures. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete