Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

VISA!!!


BIG NEWS.
 
MY VISA CAME IN TODAY!!!!!!!!!
 
I will be leaving on Monday, October 8th. The Sunday before, I'll be able to call home for about 30 minutes from our mission cell phone. There will be more details later on.
 
Elder Thayne got a call from the assistants in the morning saying he needed to call president. He called, and was told his visa just came in. I started praying really hard that mine would come as well. An hour later, I got the same call. President thought It'd be funny to tell me that I'm staying here with Elder McBride while the other two visa waiters get to go down. Then he said, "Just kidding. You're going to South America!" Hahaha. Good one, President Holzapfel. =P
 
Well all I can say is that all four of us visa elders in Alabama are going down together, which probably means the rest of them from my MTC district in Texas are too. Thank you all so very much for all you prayers. I know that the combined effort helped this to happen. I owe y'all. Big time. Talk to you more later. I love you all!

Farewell, Alabama!

No comments:

Post a Comment