Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, October 1, 2012

Last Week in Alabama!


Hey family!
 
Well, this is my last week in Alabama. I can't believe it either! I can't believe it's already here. I'll be sending home an SD card today and a package later this week. I can't wait to talk to everyone Sunday! I can't think of anything else I'd need off the top of my head. Yes, I got the hair clippers. Thank you so much!
 
Being able to perform at Justin's eagle project was awesome. I played guitar and sung How Great Thou Art. I think everyone really enjoyed it. I'm so glad I got to do that. I'm grateful for all the chances I've been blessed with to use my talents to bless others.
 
This last week was good. We biked literally everywhere. I think it was well over 10 miles a day. Biking has become a lot easier for me than it used to be. Of course, now I won't have to worry about that anymore! Hah. It rained all yesterday evening and still is today. We biked home in the rain last night. I was SOAKED by the time we made it home. It was quite the adventure. I've really grown to love this place, and I will miss it when I leave here soon. But, I know Argentina is where I'm supposed to be, and I am so excited (although pretty nervous) to get there. I've been waiting for this for almost 7 months now. I can't believe it's here!!!
 
Well, I don't think I've got anything else this week. Mom, thank you for sharing your testimony. I've come to realize all the things you talked about on my mission. I love you all, and I will talk to you on Sunday! (:
 
Love always, Elder Bentz

Elder Bentz and Elder Thayne

 Playing at an Eagle Project for a Nursing Home in Fort Payne, AL

"How Great Thou Art"

No comments:

Post a Comment