Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, April 29, 2013

Rico Sauve'!

Family,

Well I hope you are all doing well this week. This week went a lot better for me, and the piano works again! It must have dried out... The bishop had all the locks changed on the building so now no one can get in to break stuff anymore. We are still trying to find good, prepared people to teach. It's slow, tedious work, but it'll pay off in the end. We'll find those people eventually. I know they're here somewhere.My toe is healing up very nicely, actually. It feels so good to be able to walk on it normally again! So, I have some requests to make. The next time you send a package, could you include another pair of insoles, a new water bottle, and an electric razor? Because: the pair of foam insoles I have are completely ruined, and I accidentally left my water bottle in a taxi. The electric razor isn't as necessary, but it'd be nice to have (: About calling home mother's day: Calling at 7:30 or 8 my time would be really pushing it. We have to be home at 8:30 Sundays. And at 11 in the morning I'm still in church. =P Sooo, I'm not sure what you want to do. Maybe I could call at 6:30 or 7? Well, I'm going to try (AGAIN) to send the pictures I have. Someone in the ward accidentally deleted all the other ones I had ): but oh well. Have a good week! Love you all!

This is "Skippy."
He always greets us when we leave the house in the morning
or when we come home

some of our investigators gave me a brand new suit!!!
It fits me pretty well too

they all cried when I left :,)

No comments:

Post a Comment