Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, April 15, 2013

Toe Surgery


Family,
Well, as I'm sure you're all wondering, yes, I had my toe surgery today. I will try to send pictures. It contains graphic images =P It was all relatively painless. He numbed my toe. That part actually hurt worse than him ripping out the toenail. (; So now I'll finally be able to walk normally. FINALLY after almost half a year. The piano playing is going amaaazingly well. Better than I ever even dreamed it could. They've given me all the hymns from now until may, and I practice them for half an hour every other day. It's literally not possible for me to learn hymns I've never played before in such a short amount of time every week. I guess the gift of languages isn't only applicable for languages you speak (: I'm so glad I get to use my talents to help the ward out. We also had two baptisms this week, which was also awesome. I'm becoming a lot better at doing another thing as well: Being happy. I truly believe that for some people (especially me), being happy is a skill that must be developed and practiced. I'm getting a lot better at it. I'm starting, just barely starting, to find joy in the journey. Well, I want to try and send some pics with the little time I have left. We got home super late today. Till next week! Love you all!

nevermind. Can't do it on this computer. =/ Have to wait till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment