Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, April 8, 2013

New Ward Pianist

Family,

Well how was conference? Freaking awesome right???!!! I was looking for everyone in the crowd, and I THOUGHT I saw Lisa and Taylor sitting next to each other. Don't know if it actually was, but it really looked like it... =P My first of three general conferences in Argentina was awesome. Me and all the other Yankee (that's what they call people from the U.S. here. But they pronounce it: Shang-Kee) missionaries got to go into another room and watch it in english! I got a lot of awesome revelation, and our investigators loved it too. I'm still tired from it though. Conference is draining! Well, I'm still doing pretty good. Me and elder peralta are still getting along really well. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, but actually really cold at night. Did you all hear about what happened in a city here called La Plata ( which means "Silver")? Well it rained REALLY hard at the beginning of last week and they got completely flooded. 51 people died and a lot more are homeless. So our stake brought a bunch of donations to our building during conference to send down there. Me and a bunch of other missionaries went there this morning to help them load it all onto a truck. It was pretty cool. Oh, and I have an ingrown toenail again. I'm not actually sure if it ever got better at all, it just stopped hurting so I didn't pay attention to it. Now it's hard to walk again. Looks like I'll have to get it operated on. =S Sorry I haven't sent any pictures in a while. I've been kinda lazy about it =P I'll have a bunch for next week. Thank you for all your love, prayers, and support on my behalf. I love you all!

And I forgot to mention that I am now the official ward pianist. How cool it that??!! I completely failed last Sunday trying to play hymns I've never played before. But I'm practicing (; 


No comments:

Post a Comment