Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, October 7, 2013

Mini's again...


Family,

Well that was a really awesome conference! I got a lot of good things out of it. I think my favorite talk was Elder Holland's, about how god's love is there, whether you deserve it or not. Anyways the rest of the week was pretty good too. My mini went home Tuesday because he had to start school, so I was left in a trio from Tuesday to Friday. Friday I got another mini. Ugh this has been the craziest transfer ever. It's been nothing but changes and changes and changes. Hopefully things will settle down soon. Other than that, I'm doing pretty good. Nothing too very exciting to talk about. Just workin' along, trying to figure it all out (I've been out for 17 months and I STILL feel like I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing sometimes =P). This week, I complete a year in Argentina. How insane is that?! So, did you get all my Christmas requests? Well, I hope you all have a great week. I love you and I'll talk to you next week. ¡Chau!

E' Jacob Bentz

he dog looks scary, but she's the sweetest thing ever!


Doing my nightly calls... hands free =P

My new mini!! Well...he's not exactly mini... ha 
Elias, the coolest little kid ever.
He's getting baptized this saturday!

spring is here


No comments:

Post a Comment