Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, September 30, 2013

Does almost really only count in horseshoes?

Family,

It was another pretty average week. Nothing too amazingly exciting to talk about. Once again, we came reeeeallly close to completing with our numbers this week, and we didn't. That's REALLY starting to frustrate me. Every single week is the exact same story. We always ALMOST make it, but we never do. I'm pretty tired of "almost." I just want to be able to DO IT! I don't know if there's something I'm doing wrong, or what. I've been trying so hard, but like I said, it's always "almost." Anywaysss, sorry about my rant. I'm just really frustrated right now. But, I'm glad everything's good at home and that you're all having a good week. Can you believe it's already general conference again? I know I can't. My mini is going home on Tuesday because he has to start his studies. So, looks like I'm going to be in a trio again, which will complicate things significantly. But, with faith all is possible, right? Well, I really don't have much else to say, so I'll talk to you next week. I love you all!

Ohhhh! One more thing. I have another Christmas request. I would LOVE to have the Book of Mormon audio cd in Portuguese. I've been studying it quite a bit lately, but I don't have a way to hear how they talk. If you could somehow find that, that would be awesome (:

Amá siempre,

E' Jacob Bentz



this might be the coolest flower I've ever seen...

I hope one day I'll go to an area where
EVERYthing looks like this...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment