Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, January 27, 2014

Well this week was full of ups and downs just like any other. But, we're finally starting to find some people with good baptism possibilities. That's exactly what this group needs, new families, and good ones. We have a LONG way to go, but we'll do what we can. We've had some more crazy problems and stuff happening this week, so I'm exhausted. But, I'm doing better than I was, thankfully. I think this week will be even better. There's also been a bunch of crazy storms coming though, and it was actually cool this week, which was really nice. Ha, we've also been preaching to all our neighbors. Our neighbors love us here! Well, nothing really else to talk about. Hope you all have a good week. I love you, Chao!


e' Bentz

No comments:

Post a Comment