Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, February 3, 2014

Family,

Well, this week has gone MUCH better. It seems like I've been snapped out of the down i was in. Thank goodness, because the way i was going, it wouldn'tve  ended well. But president talked to me about it, and helped me a lot. And he basically told me that I will end my mission here. I want to end it well. I just realized that I have 14 more Sundays to get people to go to church and to help the group. Tick-tock.... not much time left. But anyways I hope you all are having a good week.  Oh, and just so you know, i wont be able to write home until the beginning of march. Just three weeks. Some things happened with my companion and now we are both paying the consequences. Sooo, talk to you in three weeks. I love you all!


E' Bentz

No comments:

Post a Comment