Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just about fell out of my seat when i saw the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Ugh this is insane. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That is a really, really good question. I actually don't know how to respond to that... Hmm. I think at first it would be cool to just invite family and extended family. friends can be at the house after president weathersby releases me. Yeah. That'll be good, i think. Well, looks like everyones doing well at home. Any big news besides that bear turned one? Haha. Holy cow emma went to prom?????? Shes getting old... We all are! O_o  Well this week was full of its share of challenges just like any other. Lately, we haven't been able to get people to come to church. Its frustrating me a ton. I've got like 8 more chances to do it. Oh, and i haven't tried my account yet. OH!!!!!!!!! Do you remember the Rose family that used to live in our ward? or maybe they still do. I cant remember. But anyways, one of our members was showing us pics of her baptism, and she said, "This is elder Rose." I looked closer at his face, and realized that it was totally him!!!! Ya know, brother Rose, who worked on movies and playes guitar. He served in SALADILLO!!! You have to get in contact with him! His converts want to hear from him!!! Well, imma send a bunch of pics. Talk to y'all later!


E' Bentz

bet you can guess whats going on my next christmas wish list... (;

Candela and her mom, Yolanda.
We're working to get her baptized too




i'm inside argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment