Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, April 28, 2014


He's getting married?!!!!!!!!! WOAH!!! To Kylie Hallsey? Haha woah. Who woulda thought! Ummmm, i think ill call home at 6 Argentina time, which would be 2 your time. Because my companion has to call at 7 our time (we're using someones computer this time. ). Sound good? (: So there is an INVASION of mosquitoes these past two weeks! I swear, I've never ever seen so many in my entire life. The storms a few weeks ago left the fields flooded, which created standing water. That mixed with unusually warm weather has created the perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes. Seriously, SWARMS. You open the door, and like 10 fly in instantly. I have bites all over me =\. But it was a pretty normal week besides that. Well, we'll talk to you soon!

E' Bentz



yeah, see those things on my leg? Those are giant mosquitoes.
These things are EVERYWHERE!
Seriously we cant even walk outside without getting eaten alive. 




No comments:

Post a Comment