Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, May 5, 2014

Family.

Nope- Does NOT seem possible. It really really doesn't. What neighbor person are  you talking about? AND..... no. I still haven't gotten it. I don't know if you heard that now no one can get packages in Argentina because of government problems. I don't know if it got here before that...  Yeah, missions change people, if people let it change them. Its pretty amazing how I've changed. I'm sure you all will notice right away how different i am. You probably already HAVE noticed! WEll, good news! We're going to have a baptism this weekend!!! =D FINALLY!!! I'm super super excited. And there aren't QUITE so many mosquitoes this week. Gracias a Dios... Well. I'll send some pics. Talk to you Sunday!!!!!


E' Bentz

i guess i never did show you the inside of our house.
So here it is!

fall foliage 

Salud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment