Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, November 5, 2012


Dear family,

Thank you for the pictures. They were awesome! Over half the San Fransisco pics didn't show up though )): I'm glad you all had a good Halloween! As for me, I'm pretty tired and stressed. We've had a good week, but I feel like i still have such a long way to go. I feel like I have so much to learn and not nearly enough time to learn it. I have no idea how I'm going to learn it all in time. We're going to be getting a lot of new missionaries really soon because of the age change. Which means a lot of us will have to be trainers. I so hope that's not me. Not until I can at least speak/understand this language a whole lot better than I can at the moment. I'm really tired because I haven't been sleeping very well lately. One, because our apartment is an oven, and two, because our neighbors are all up being loud and obnoxious until 2 or 3 in the morning. So, obviously, it's kinda hard to sleep. BUT, we told the offices about our situation, and they gave us permission to look for another place to live. So, that's what we've been doing today. We still have a few more places to look at. I really really hope we can find something. I'm still getting eaten by mosquitoes and the heat's really starting to pick up. My language skills are still slowly progressing. Whenever I have to talk to other missionaries in English, it actually feels really weird and awkward in my mouth. Castellano is more comfortable! I guess that's a good sign (:. I also cut my own hair again today. You'll have to look at the picture and tell me what you think. (; Well, I really don't have much more to say for this week. I love and miss you all. Keep me in your prayers!

Sapo (Frog)

Water Rose

Object Lesson

Felix the Cat Wall Art

Maty...in Argentina?

No comments:

Post a Comment