Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, January 28, 2013


Dear famly,
 
Wow that's great news on the scholarship!!! I'm sure that will help out a ton. I don't blame you for not trusting the argentine mail. The only thing you can ever be sure about when it comes to argentina is that nothing is ever sure. =P I don't really have too much to say either, other than that it's been another good week. We had two baptisms this weekend: an 11 year old girl named Brisa and a lady named elizabeth. Brisa picked me to baptize her. It's kinda funny that all the people I've physically baptized so far have been little kids (; Oh, and my toe is a LOT better. I can almost walk normally now. Thank goodness! Other than that, I really don't think I have anything else to say. There won't be any pictures again this week. I think my sd card has a bug or something, because the computer doesn't recognize it when I put it in. So I'll have to see what I can do about that. In don't know if you'd want to send me another card when you get the chance? Anyways, I love and miss you all very much, and I'm glad to hear that everyone's doing so well. I can't wait for my birthday package! (: Talk to you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment