Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The work must go on...


Family,
 
Thank you to everyone who wrote me! That means a lot. I'm sorry I still haven't hand written anything. And speaking of which, I actually have a letter waiting to send to Taylor. Grandma and grandpa as well. I just haven't been able to send them yet. I'm trying. And I don't know what happened, but I can't put pictures onto the computer anymore. The usb adaptor stopped working. I don't know when I'll be able to get another one. This week has been really good for me and elder dressler. We had a good baptism Saturday and we've seen a lot of miracles this week. The only bad thing is that it's REALLY painful to walk right now. I've been limping badly for awhile now. So last week I had an ingrown toenail. I was able to get the toenail out, and it was fine. Then it rained really hard a few days later. We got soaked and my shoes completely filled with water. I had to walk about 3km like that. So my toe got, and still is, really infected. Diego actually "operated" on it yesterday. He told me to take of my shoe, then he took my toe and squeezed all the junk out. Oh my GOSH it hurt!!! I screamed a little, I'll admit. I called the mission doctor this morning and he told me what I need to do to treat it. I'll have to take antibiotics for a week and soak my foot in soapy water twice a day. I'm serious, it's SO hard to walk. It's been a real struggle for me. I'll get through it though. About the cd, my companion actually has that same one. I think it's fine (: Again, thank you to everyone who wrote me. I'll try to get better at writing letters home. And no, I have not yet received any of your letters. Well, that's it for now, I think. Thank you for all you love and support. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment