Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, February 25, 2013

Love the people...


Family,
 
Yeah. I AM getting old.... =P I can hardly believe it either. Time just keeps getting faster and faster. I STILL haven't gotten my package from you yet. I got one today from grandma and grandpa. I'm sure it'll get here eventually. Anyways, this week's been really good. I actually do have an experience I'd like to share. Last Monday night, we were teaching an AWESOME new family we had found with the bishop. During the lesson, I realized something. I realized that i LOVED these people. A lot.  I wanted so badly for them to be happy and experience the change the gospel can bring to their lives. The feeling was almost overpowering, and Elder Dressler and I were both close to tears multiple times during the lesson. I've never experienced a feeling like that before. I had barely even met these people! But I felt such an intense desire for their happiness and well-being. I believe that that experience changed the course of my mission. I realized just how important love for the people is. Love the people, and everything else will fall in to place. EVERYthing else. I'm grateful for all these experiences. We have some AWEsome baptisms lined up for March. I'm pretty excited. Oh! And I also just got permission to play my flutes and harmonicas on pdays, and the flute in church! Yay!! =D Also, the weather has been changing dramatically. It's been rainy and cool or cold all week. I love it! But, they are anticipating an extremely cold winter this year, so we'll have to see how I handle that.  But, I'm gonna send a bunch of pics, so I'll talk to you next week. I love you all!      

Elizabeth, another amazing convert, and her family
and Brisa

I drew this to help a youth in the ward give a lesson
on the plan of salvation

Both of our puppies!!!
Chewbacca and Brittany Spears!

This is hilarioius. The sign says something like: please do not dump trash.
Let's keep our neighborhood clean.
Right over a mountain of garbage. HAAH!

my bunny and his pato (duck)

we went to a buffet today as a district :)

No comments:

Post a Comment