Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, February 18, 2013

The end to sweat in sight...


Family,
Yet another week completed in Argentina. I realized something insane the other day: I only have ELEVEN transfers left. That's IT!!! Time is going by so incredibly fast. I'm trying so hard to make the most of it. The leaves are all starting to change color, which means fall is on the way. The end of the heat is finally in sight! Although, the heat hasn't been too unbearable lately. My health is finally better. I hope that it stays this way now. So I've been hearing people talk about a meteorite that hit Russia last week and damaged some surrounding towns. They even say there's videos of it! Have you seen it?! Also, they've been talking about some comet that's supposed to hit earth in 2014 and that NASA's preparing missiles to blow it up or something. Have you heard anything about that? Anything else interesting going on in the world that I should know about? We pretty much don't ever hear any news, so I'm curious (: I should be getting your birthday package this week sometime. I haven't had a chance to go to the offices to get it yet. That is if it's actually there... Anyways, I don't really have anything else interesting to talk about this week. Hope to hear from you soon! I love you!

"La Gran Torre" - The Great Tower. 
I made this for our apartment because it looks like a tower. 
It's funny because in the scriptures, the great tower referes to the Tower of Babel =P

A sign for the dogs we rescued. 

"Shaaarrornnn!"

No comments:

Post a Comment