Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, February 11, 2013

Sickness and Storms


Family,
 
I loved all the spartan race pics! Looks like it was a ton of fun. Other than dad getting sick at the end. Speaking of being sick... I got really sick this last week. I got a pretty nasty flu that lasted about three days. The second night I had a fever of 104. It sucked. Having to walk literally everywhere when you're sick is terrible. But despite that, we were still able to catch up on all of our work from this week. And I'm doing perfectly fine now (: Asa for the missionary work, everything's going good. We don't have any upcoming baptisms so far, but we're working on it. Transfers is this wednesday. If one of us leaves, I'm almost positive it'll be me. But, we don't actually think either of us will be leaving. There won't be many changes this transfer. As for letters that I've gotten, there's a few cards from grandma and one from emma. I can't wait to get my package! It's probably sitting in the offices right now. Oh, so funny story. Yesterday evening, we had another really intense storm. We were visiting a member as it started raining, and we realized that we still had about 40 contacts to do to finish out the week. So, obviously, we went out and started talking to people. As we were doing that, it started DOWNPOURING. We ditched the umbrellas because we were completely drenched. At one point I just started laughing so hard because we were soaking wet handing people cards, and basically having to yell for them to hear us over the wind and the rain. It was so awesome! Anyways, I hope everything is well at home. Good luck planning the conference trip. I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment