Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, March 25, 2013

Haircuts for Everyone!


Hello family,


Well, this week was pretty good. At the first part of the week I had my interview with President Carter. It went really well for me. We talked a lot about "finding joy in the journey," and how I want to enjoy my mission more. He also talked to me about becoming senior companion this coming transfer. He wouldn't tell me if I'm leaving or if I'm staying in Rivadavia, so we'll see what happens. It's about a 50-50 chance of me staying or going. Yesterday we had stake conference, which was really fun. We had an entire bus come to take our ward down to the stake center. The meeting itself was especially for Argentina, broadcast from salt lake. It was pretty cool. Russel M. Nelson gave his talk in Spanish! Ha it was kinda funny. Well other than that, nothing else really exciting or interesting happened this week. I'll try to send some pictures, but I don't know how well it'll work on this computer. Talk to you next week!

cutting elder sturgell's hair.
I've been cuttin everyone's hair lately! =P

more cool wall art

cutting sergio's hair >=)

Not toooo bad.
It looks a LOT better when it's combed than it does in the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment