Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, June 24, 2013

District Leader, kind of....

Family,

yes, I am now a district leader. Of a district that doesn't exist yet
haha. They're going to split my area and the area next to me as more
new missionaries arrive during this transfer. So, I have no idea when
I'm actually going to have a district to lead. Haha weird right? My
new companion's elder davila. He's from Mexico and was serving there
for 5 months waiting for his visa. Hew walks. So. FAST. he practically
runs! I can't even keep up with him. He's a great missionary, though.
I don't even know how much time I'll have with him until they split
the area. I'm glad youth conference went so well! I always loved going
to those. Well, I have zero time to write anything this week; I've
been fighting with this dumb computer the whole time to even load the
email page. Just know that I'm happy, healthy, and tired. (; I love
you all. Send me lots of pictures from Oregon!
elder bentz

No comments:

Post a Comment