Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, July 1, 2013

Family,

Man... all the pictures made me really miss oregon!!! I want to go there again. To remake good memories. Hopefully I'll get the chance. Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun. (: Nothing really new to report on my side of the planet. The weather's been pretty nice lately. Cool, but not absolutely freezing. Me and elder davila are still getting along good. Still walking fast, and still working hard (: We were actually supposed to have a baptism yesterday, but it didn't happen due to some medical problems in the family. That's okay, more baptisms for this month! (; It's already july!!!! That's crazy. What else is crazy is that I'm already half way through this transfer... my "district" still hasn't gotten here. Ha, I honestly have no idea when they'll get here. Maybe not till next transfer. But, either way, I'm still happy (: Why is it that the happier you are, the faster time goes...? Oh! I did my first baptismal interview last week. It was actually pretty fun! That's one of my responsibilities as district leader, interviewing investigators before their baptism to make sure they're ready. Anyways, I hope you all are livin it up up there away from the heat and the dust. Tell grama and the sharps and shawns family that I love and miss them all. And the same goes for you all too! Till next week! 

elder bentz

me and elder hall

me and elder smith

No comments:

Post a Comment