Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, June 17, 2013

Family,

Well, it's been a pretty good week. We found a lot of great people, though we're still having problems getting them to come to church. That's been our biggest struggle lately. We had elder viƱas from the 70 come talk to us, which was really good. He talked about the atonement. We've also been setting up this week for a karaoke night we're going to have this coming friday. Should be tons of fun and hopefully lots of people come! Yup, the mission's going to be doubling in size. That's so crazy! I still have no idea what's going to happen this week as far as transfers go. I hope I'm ready for whatever's about to come. I was kinda sick a few days this week. I think it's because of the crazy weather changes here. Freezing one day and warm the next. It kills me. Well, I don't think I have much else to say about this week. Hope everyone's doing well, and I'll talk to you next week. Love you all!
Elder Bentz

typical argentina
argentine pizza 
giant spider


No comments:

Post a Comment