Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, June 10, 2013


Family,
 
HEY! Are you guys in Oregon??? Send me more pictures if you are! Well, this week was pretty normal. Nothing super special to report. All I know is that this transfers almost over, and I have NO idea what's going to happen! It's kinda freaky... I hope I'm ready for what's to come. Man... I can't even think of anything to talk about this week! I don't have any pictures either... I've been good. Me and elder call are still getting along really well. There's a bunch of elders leaving for home in a week that I've become very good friends with. It's so weird to think I'm so far into it. Michael's already coming home??? Holy cow!!! I can't even believe that... I feel like I've come a really, really long way in this time. Even though I still have a ton to learn and a lot to improve on. Today I went to do a practice for a little choir they put together. There's another general authority coming to the mission this week! He's a 70 named elder viñas. I love it when general authorities visit!!! Well, I'm sorry I don't have more to write, but this week was pretty uneventful. I hope everyone is doing well and that you're enjoying your summer. I love you all and I'll talk to you next week. ¡Chau!


No comments:

Post a Comment