Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, July 15, 2013

Family,

Wow this has been the craziest week ever. Early in the week, we received word that me and elder davila would be receiving missionaries in loma grande! In other words, they split the area, so now loma grande has four elders. Ha, and I thought the area was already small... My new companion is Elder Santizo. He's from guatemala. He is awesome so far. AND he loves music like I do!!! Haha it's been sooo long since I've had a musical companion =P. He and I get along really well so far. So our half of the area was the half that we never worked in because it's where all the rich people live, and there's only a few members. It's going to be difficult, but I have faith that we'll be able to have success. This week, it rained four days straight without stopping once. It was FREEZING cold and soaking wet. The bishop makes shoes for a living, so he's going to make me a pair of boots so that my feet aren't soaking wet all the time. Also, the other half of the area has all the baptismal dates that we had, so me and elder santizo are pretty much starting from zero. Should be interesting... Are you all back from oregon yet? I hope you have a great week. I love you!

E' Bentz

No comments:

Post a Comment