Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, August 26, 2013


Family,

Well, it was a pretty good week for us. We've been working a lot with the members. We've really won their confidence and gained their support. I love that the ward realizes that we're working hard. Man I'm so tired. Being a leader is hard. I do not feel even CLOSE to qualified. There are so many things I don't feel like I do very well. It's a really big burden. I never did want to be a leader. But... here I am, just doing the best I can with it all.
Welllll.... I don't really have much else to talk about. Just trying to stay afloat with all the problems I'm dealing with; with my district and with our investigators. I seriously feel like I STILL have no idea what I'm doing. I can't even imagine what a bishop must feel like... Anyways, I hope you all have a great week and I love all of you!

E' Bentz

our favorite dogs, Daisy and Skippy (:

beautiful sunrise (:


just chillin'

No comments:

Post a Comment