Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, September 2, 2013

Try and Try Again


Family,
 
Well, this week was pretty awesome. Remember how at first I said that we were starting from zero, had nothing going on, and that nothing we did worked? Weeeeellll that's all changed!!! After 6 weeks of trying, failing, trying, failing, and trying and failing again, it's finally working out! We found that the secret to it all is patience, diligence, and perseverance. Also working with the members. We have 6 people with baptismal dates right now, and all but one were references from the members. I've grown to seriously love this ward, this area, and my companion. The first little bit of this transfer was definitely one of the hardest trials of my mission. Now, looking back, I realized that I learned SO much. I feel like a completely different person. My faith has increased a ton, and overall, I am happy (: Next week we have a baptism!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDD FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Mirta. And she is awesome. She was a reference from one of our recent converts who wants to whole world to be a mormon haha. So this week we'll be getting ready for that mostly. it's been warming up quite a bit, and the leaves are starting to come back on the trees. I forgot how nice it is when every thing's green. So how's things at home? How's everyone liking (or not liking) school? Well, I don't really have much else to say at the moment, but I do have some pics to send. I love you! Till next week!
 
Amá Siempre,
 
E' Bentz


grilled rat anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment