Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, September 23, 2013

Spring is in the air....and so is the rain!


Family,


Well, this was a pretty normal week. As normal as a week can be on the mission, anyways.... haha. It is definitely starting to warm up here a little bit, though the temperature still changes pretty dramaticly sometimes. I'm still doing fine with my mini missionary, and we're still working hard. I can't believe it's almost general conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHH! That'll make two in Loma Grande! I can't even believe that I've been here for that long... I might even be here for Christmas! Hey, speaking of that, the things I want the most are some more franks hot sauce, more ties, and another photo album, maybe with some pictures of me and my band. (((: That's all for now. So i just have one cool little story for this week: Saturday, it was raining and freezing cold, and I forgot my umbrella when we left. We had a bunch of visits planned for that day, but they all fell though. So, we were left with clapping doors in the pouring rain, in the richest part of the area. NO ONE would let us in, even though we were both soaked to the bone and obviously freezing cold. But then, the idea came to my mind to go see someone we had talked to the other day. I doubted the thought, because I didn't think he'd be home. But, we had nothing better to do, so we went anyway. And sure enough, they let us in!!! And we found two new families living there! God always is watching out for us. Well, I hope you all have a great week. By the way, thanks for telling me the Katie Wagner story. That is a pretty amazing experience. I love you all! hasta la proxima

E' Bentz





this is what we were working in the day that no one let us in.
Yeah..... :P
My mini missionary!

my new suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment