Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, September 9, 2013

Every Member a Missionary


Family,

well this has been another roller coaster week. Sooo many things happened, both good, and not so good. We had an awesome baptism Saturday! It was a really sweet experience. We worked so hard to get that baptism. Now we have to keep working for more. This area has been so hard for me. It's tested me in every single way imaginable. And it looks like I'm staying here some more. President told me today when I saw him that I'm staying here and training again. Which means I'll most likely be here for at least two more transfers. I've been here for SO LONGGG! Haha. But i think I'm okay with that. The members and converts here are like my own family. I've really grown to love them. So, here we go again. Transfers are always so nerve-wracking. Pray for me. I love you all! 

E' Bentz

this is the activity we did to get references from the members.
They had 30 minutes to give us as many references as they could.
Whoever gave us the most won a cake. In total they gave us 368!


these were the cakes that they could win


the baptism of Mirta Chaván (((((((((((:
this is Reina, one of our most awesome members.
The last baptism we had is thanks to her


No comments:

Post a Comment