Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission
May 2012 - May 2014

Monday, March 10, 2014

Family,

So, here we are at the beginning of another of the few weeks i have left. In my email this morning, i had to fill out a paper describing the details of my flight home. Man......... that sure felt like a bag of bricks falling on me when i saw that in my inbox! It just makes it seems all the more real... time is short, short, short. And here I am, still trying to make the most out of it that I can. This week was pretty good for us. We found a lot of people, but it looks like most of them aren't going to be able to progress very well. Church this Sunday was.... weird. First off, it was raining like crazy the hour it was supposed to start. So, not a SINGLE person showed up until 11:15!!! By that time, there were only 45 minutes left of church. Including us four missionaries, there were only NINE people in church!!! It was so crazy. And my companion was sick Saturday so we couldn't work all day. Hopefully this week will be better than the last. I've only got a few of them left... Have a good week! I love you all!


E' Bentz


its an ostrich egg! one of these equals 12 regular chicken eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment